EMMA Sound Pressure League
The EMMA Sound Pressure League is made for those kinds of competitors who are interested in the maximum level of volume in their cars – not forgetting about a safe installation and neat appearance. To guarantee similar conditions and fairness to all competitors, the amount of subwoofers will be regulated in the following terms in all categories:
- All the installed and connected woofers will be calculated as shown in the table below.
- It is defined, that one 25cm=10” woofer will be counted as one woofer. Since not all people have 10”woofers installed, the following calculation key will be used.
|Number of woofers||Size of woofer||Classification||Circumference (No longer than)|
|1x||25cm =10”||Equals||1 woofer||78,5cm|
|1x||25cm =10”||Equals||2 woofers||94,2cm|
|3x||20cm = 8”/6”x9”||Equals||2 woofers||62,8cm (per 8”)|
|1x||38cm =15”||Equals||3 woofers||119,3cm|
|1x||46cm =18”||Equals||4 woofers||144,4cm|
Judging procedure for all ESPL classes:
- Installation check according to the matrix.
- Measurement with closed doors.
- Measurement with open doors.
- ESPL E-Category T- 1 Woofer
- ESPL E-Category T- 2 Woofer
- ESPL E-Category T- 4 Woofer
- ESPL E-Category T- Unl.
- ESPL E-Category R- unl
- ESPL E-Category W- unl.
- ESPL X Unlimited